Are you Following Ketogenic Diet, but not knowing if you're in Ketosis or not?
Are blood and urine tests inconvenient and time-consuming?
Ever thought about buying a Ketone breath analyzer but think they are too expensive?
We used to have the same questions. Therefore, we've developed a House of Keto Monitor™ the simplest and cheapest way to reliably find out if you're in a state of Ketosis (burning fat for energy) or not.
House of Keto Monitor™
House of Keto Monitor™ is a small portable breathalyzer that uses a breath-based method to measure ketone levels in your system. Imagine that all you have to do is press a button, blow into a device for 10 seconds, you instantly have your ketone levels shown. House of Keto Meter does exactly that!
With this small Keto detector, you can have your occasional cheat meal and still have the peace of mind of knowing what your ketone levels are. Or adjust your diet to make sure you're staying in ketosis.
- ease of use, just one breath in and you got results
- convenience, no need for annoying blood an urine tests
- speed takes 10 seconds to get results
- portability, small portable device
- price, cheapest way to measure ketones on the market
Alternatives to House of Keto Monitor™:
- urine tester, 10 USD per test
- blood test mater 60 USD + 5 USD per stripe for each test
Keto monitor vs Ketonix and Levl
- cost of Ketonix is 150+ USD does the same thing
- cost of Levl home 700 USD does the same thing
1 x House of Keto Monitor™ 4 x Tips - each tip should last for several months (hundreds of uses). These are there for hygiene only and there's no need to replace them frequently.